Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Getting Ready!!!

I am so excited to announce that I will be opening my own space at the Quilted Bear in American Fork, UT on July 15th!  I have been working hard to get my items ready.

Last year there were quite a few changes in our family.  New job, new baby, new house, new state!!!  I am finally feeling like we are settling in and making friends.  Feels good!  I was involved in quite a few business opportunities in Texas and have been looking for a creative outlet since moving here.  Having young kids in the home has made it very difficult to continue teaching piano for the time being so I turned to my creative side.  I needed SOMETHING to do for myself and have finally gotten back into crafting.  Yay!  My first few projects have been Pinterest inspired but I can feel my juices going and have some of my own ideas in the works.

One of the things I have been most excited about is my Baptism, Priesthood Missionary sign I made.  When Tate was baptized earlier this year I looked and looked for something new and unique to give him.  I couldn't find anything so I decided I just needed to make something myself.  This is a 9x11" board and marks the age for each of the milestones.  I am hoping this will help some other moms, dads, grandparents, etc who are also looking for that unique gift.





Don't live in Utah?  Go check out my Tres Chic Daisy Etsy page where you can check out this and my other listings.  More items being made daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment