Friday, April 10, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Tres Chic Daisy!  I have so many different interests and projects that I like to share and decided it would be best to start a blog separate from my family blog.  Here I will post my Pinterest wins and misses, design ideas and so much more.

So why Tres Chic Daisy?  I wanted something fun and whimsical and I love Fancy Nancy.  That's right, the children's book.  I adore reading them to my children.  (Adore is a fancy word for enjoy.) That is where the Tres Chic comes from.  The Daisy is in honor of my Grandma Jean who I and my daughter are names after.  Daisies were her favorite flower.  She was an amazing women full of love and I want to grow up to be like her one day no matter how long that takes.

Thanks for stopping by!  Share my page, mark it as a favorite and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment